8 Marzo 2018
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
When do we collect this information?
- Personal information is collected when you sign up for our services, when you access our services or otherwise provide us with the information.
Request access to collected personal information
- You have the right to examine any of your personal information we collected. Should you wish to examine such information, please send us a written request. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable administrative fee to access your information, as permitted by applicable law. In certain cases we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your personal information (e.g. if personal information of another user would be exposed to you).
Withdraw collection of personal information
- You may withdraw your consent to the collection of personal information at any time by sending a written request. Upon receiving notice that you have revoked your consent, we will stop using your Personal information within a reasonable time, which will vary depending on what information we have collected and for what purpose. Please note that we will send you an email confirmation upon receipt of your request. It’s important to remember that if you delete or limit the use of your personal information, the services may not function properly.
Cookies help us to:
- Provide basic website functionality, such as verifying your user account and determine when you’re logged in.
- Measure the performance of our website.
- Identify the sources of visits to our website.
- Measure the effectiveness of our advertising, and to target advertising and promotions.
- Enable social sharing.
- Track social media and other web browsing behaviour.
You can control individual cookie preferences through your web browser settings, indicate your cookie preferences to others, select text only emails, and opt-out of web analytics and optimization tools.
We may revise these policies at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these policies. Changes or updates will be posted on this page. The effective date can be found at the top of the page.
Ottakringer Straße 173/22
Account related cookies
Login related cookies
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
You've given consent to use and store all cookies for this website on your device.