- The Apartment (1960) building 23 October 2016•1 placemark Billy Wilder's "The Apartment" is starring Jack Lemmon (C.C. Baxter) and Shirley MacLaine (Fran Kubelik). Baxter's Apartment is located close to Central Park in 55 W 69th Street, New York City.
- The Big Bang Theory apartment building 03 September 2014•1 placemark The apartment building refers to the apartment building at 2311 N. Los Robles Avenue, Pasadena, California. When viewed from the satellite photographics in "The Countdown Reflection" episode it appears to be located at 215 S Madison Avenue (which is marked on the map!)
- "50 first dates" film locations 13 April 2014•6 placemarks The fictional Café where Lucy and Henry had their "50 first dates" was built for the movie in Moli'i Gardens at the Kualoa Ranch. The "real" Hukilau Cafe is located in in Laie. On Kaaawla Valley Road a street sign indicates where the car accident scene has been shot. Lucy's house is located in Waikane. Sea Life Park (Henry's workplace) and the Lighthouse are located in the South-Western part of O'ahu.
- "Blended" movie Safari resort 13 April 2014•1 placemark “Blended” marks the third comedy collaboration between stars Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore, following their successful onscreen pairings in the hit romantic comedies “50 First Dates” and “The Wedding Singer.” This is the African safari resort appearing in the movie.
- HIMYM film location at 20th Century Fox Studios 24 September 2013•1 placemark This is the outdoor film location of "How I Met Your Mother" showing the MacLaren's Pub and the stairs to Ted's apartment.
- Dexter's Apartment 23 September 2013•1 placemark This is the location of Dexter Morgan's home in Miami.
- "Friday the 13th" film locations 13 September 2013•4 placemarks Since today is Friday the 13th 2013, I decided to publish this map and the original Film trailer. The movie was released in 1980 and was shot in New Jersey.
- Sliver apartment building 08 September 2013•1 placemark According to the film, the tall and narrow sliver building is located at 113 East 38th Street in Manhattan, placing it at 38th Street and Park Avenue. The actual building used in the film is known as Morgan Court, located at 211 Madison Avenue.